SBO Mood Probiotic - Spore Based Probiotic - SBO Probiotics for Gut Health - Digestive + Immune Blend + Mental Support
- HIGH QUALITY SPORE BASED PROBIOTIC: 3 BILLION CFU. Boosts immune health, enhances mood, and improves digestion.
- SOIL-BASED ORGANISMS that survive digestion, help with LEAKY GUT and produce antioxidants and natural antibiotics
- PURE, HIGH-QUALITY PROBIOTICS to heal the gut and strengthen the body. No prebiotics. No fillers. No added ingredients
- FEATURING: Bacillus Coagulans, Bacillus Indicus, & Bacillus Subtilis
- SHELF-STABLE FORMULA: requires NO refrigeration. TWO MONTH SUPPLY – 60 capsules per bottle
What makes SBO Mood Boost unique?
This formula is exclusively a spore-based probiotic, targeted to help heal inflammation and promote mental and digestive health.
The BEST SBO Species
We have selected the best spore forming strains to make sure the probiotics survive the digestion process to do its job in healing your gut, boosting your immune system, and improving your mood. The stomach contains harsh acid that can easily kill different organisms, including probiotics, but the survivability of the SPORE-BASED are proven great for people who have not gotten results from typical human strains like Bifidobacterium and Lactobacillus.
Bacillus coagulans are great for irritable bowel syndrome, Crohn’s disease, and leaky gut. It is also a great immune booster. Further, B. coagulans help in digestion of fat, preventing inflammation, and improving digestion and nutrient absorption. All of this connects and heals the gut-brain connection.
Bacillus indicus is a hard working species. It’s one of the most studied and tested bacillus strains because of its ability to be both an effective probiotic and antioxidant. This bacillus strain provides the body with lutein, beta-carotene, lycopene, astaxanthin; as well as B vitamins and K2. This species produces potent antibiotics that kill harmful bacteria as well as any opportunistic pathogens. It also helps prevent the growth of bad bacteria while increasing the growth of good "guys."
Bacillus Subtilis can produce potent antibiotics that kill harmful bacteria as well as opportunistic pathogens. It also helps prevent the growth of bad bacteria in the gut while increasing the growth of good ones.